Please disable your adblock and script blockers to view this page.

Към съдържанието

Established on 28th of March 2010 as "paid to post" forum, ITalkMoney had soon turned into one of the best places to discuss online money making opportunities. Here you will find many ways of earning good income on Internet, like various investment opportunities, online gambling and betting, playing with HYIPs or discuss Forex. You can interact with many famous Forex brokers, discuss different trading styles and platforms, EAs, binary options, stock market and indices. There are also various "Get paid To..." opportunities and don't forget the advertising section where you can advertise your own opportunities and look for referrals. Join in and have fun!

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Our Supporting Monitors

Advertisements

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Friendly Forums

Our Partner Monitors

Traffic stats

Снимка

The Trader Should Try To Develop

• Влезте в профила си за да пишете
3 отговора на тази тема

#1 Antoine Colvin

Antoine Colvin

• PipPip
  • 180 Мнения:

Публикувано 11 юли 2018 - 10:55

The trader should try to develop by increasing his trading capabilities. There is no end to learning. Professional trades always eager to learn. For simple trader trading you can earn some profit, but to earn a good volume of profit, the trader must apply strong trading strategies that are not possible without a proper knowledge of the trading and, of course, a good broker.
From AAFX I got all the support I need for trading. Their trading platform is very secure and comfortable for profitable trading. They also help me learn everything about Forex. Because they have a very rich collection of Forex eBooks and video tutorials in their educational platform that is free for their trader. In addition, as their trader, I received two USD commission per referral.

#2 Md Sujon

Md Sujon

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 382 Мнения:

Публикувано 11 юли 2018 - 03:37

A trader can develop him through his patience, perseverance, meticulous and hard working. But we see the deficiency of these qualities in a trader and that’s why traders can’t touch their goal indeed. Traders should follow the best trading guidance to develop them. To develop their traders Trade12 is offering the well adorned educative program which includes e-book, video tutorials and Forex glossary which are really prosperous.

#3 Constant Feith

Constant Feith

• PipPip
  • 253 Мнения:

Публикувано 12 юли 2018 - 06:42

To be used every trader has a choice of broker in this volatile trading place, according to the trading concept trader should pick the broker which is more appropriate to be used. Such as the scalping trader should choose the broker which allow scalping concept to the traders.
From the first day of my trading as a professional trader I have been using Forex4you which does not restrict any kind of trading technique including scalping and hedging. So at any major currency pair including lowest trading spreads at all times ensure I can scalp here. In Forex market traders have scope to use different trading techniques but all the brokers does not allow all types of trading techniques, and in that case my broker is really very supportive.

#4 Md Sujon

Md Sujon

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 382 Мнения:

Публикувано 13 юли 2018 - 05:11

Every trader should develop a strategy act upon his trading style. As a scalper I must go after scalping strategy. When it comes to Forex, scalping generally refers to making a large number of trades that produce small profits individually. When using a scalping strategy, traders usually expect to gain between 5 to 10 pips per trade. As a scalping broker I selected Trade12 broker with whom I have smart bridge technology, narrow trading spread, technical errors free trading platform.

0 потребител(и) четат тази тема

koddos.net
Hey.lt - Nemokamas lankytoju skaitliukas Increase Page Rank ScanVerify.com Trust Seal Website Security Test ???????@Mail.ru Google

04fac709f7845290839b3d09dd56a12f

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com