Please disable your adblock and script blockers to view this page.

Established on 28th of March 2010 as "paid to post" forum, ITalkMoney had soon turned into one of the best places to discuss online money making opportunities. Here you will find many ways of earning good income on Internet, like various investment opportunities, online gambling and betting, playing with HYIPs or discuss Forex. You can interact with many famous Forex brokers, discuss different trading styles and platforms, EAs, binary options, stock market and indices. There are also various "Get paid To..." opportunities and don't forget the advertising section where you can advertise your own opportunities and look for referrals. Join in and have fun!

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Our Supporting Monitors

Advertisements

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Friendly Forums

Our Partner Monitors

Traffic stats

Photo

Becoming Rich By Forex Trading

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Md Sujon

Md Sujon

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 488 Posts:

Posted 10 August 2018 - 03:29 AM

If you have technical crafts and are capable enough of manipulating than you can be rich. Forex trading may make you rich if you are a hedge fund with deep pockets or an unusually skilled currency trader. But for the average retail trader, rather than being an easy road to riches, forex trading can be a rocky highway to enormous losses and potential penury. Our trading profit is higher with Trade12 as there I have lowest transaction cost, ECN accounts with lowest commission and high leverage.

#2 Bobby Moore

Bobby Moore

• PipPip
  • 140 Posts:

Posted 12 August 2018 - 01:46 PM

Forex is a type of business with which you are NOT required to do anything extra-ordinary or special. IF you just follow the routine way of working with proper method, then you will EASILY gain plenty. But the moment we try to do anything special, it will put us off.

I mostly follow up the forecast, which is something that is incredibly helpful. I feel super cool with eur jpy forecast, as it is something that works nicely in my way in terms of comfort and confidence.

#3 Constant Feith

Constant Feith

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 406 Posts:

Posted 14 August 2018 - 12:10 PM

From the trading desk, access to the interbank can be obtained. To the interbank direct access obtain through the dealing dealer. In addition, for the exchange of foreign currencies, the interbank market is the place. To get the best service in Forex I am using a broker named Forex4you. For 24 hours a day and 7 days a week they are providing multilingual customer service.
 For different types of traders they have five different types of trading accounts and on the mt4 platform, all accounts are based. So to trade comfortably you can join them by choosing your suitable account. As a new trader, I choose their cent account which needs only cent money. They also allow the expert’s advice.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

koddos.net
Hey.lt - Nemokamas lankytoju skaitliukas Increase Page Rank ScanVerify.com Trust Seal Website Security Test ???????@Mail.ru Google

04fac709f7845290839b3d09dd56a12f

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com