Please disable your adblock and script blockers to view this page.

Established on 28th of March 2010 as "paid to post" forum, ITalkMoney had soon turned into one of the best places to discuss online money making opportunities. Here you will find many ways of earning good income on Internet, like various investment opportunities, online gambling and betting, playing with HYIPs or discuss Forex. You can interact with many famous Forex brokers, discuss different trading styles and platforms, EAs, binary options, stock market and indices. There are also various "Get paid To..." opportunities and don't forget the advertising section where you can advertise your own opportunities and look for referrals. Join in and have fun!

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Our Supporting Monitors

Advertisements

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Friendly Forums

Our Partner Monitors

Traffic stats

Photo

Broker's Scamming

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Md Sujon

Md Sujon

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 466 Posts:

Posted 14 September 2018 - 03:53 AM

Scamming means fraud but Forex is not a fraud. Fact is that brokers associated with Forex are mostly indulged into scamming.  The forex market is a legitimate trading market where the world's currencies are traded. It is not a scam in-itself. Without the forex market it would be difficult to trade the currencies needed to buy imports, sell exports, to go on holidays or do cross border business. Trade12 is a scam free regulated broker which is certified and operated by Exo Capitals Markets ltd.

#2 Samuel Umtiti

Samuel Umtiti

• Pip
  • 65 Posts:

Posted 16 September 2018 - 04:01 PM

Scamming actually refers to deception. Many trading brokers are indulging themselves into scamming which is really the worst news to every trader. Even there are many traders who are ignorant of choosing a well broker. To them I am recommending PSSFX as they provide high securit5y of funding to their traders and allow traders with various types of trading accounts with lowest amount of trading spread. 

#3 Constant Feith

Constant Feith

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 363 Posts:

Posted 16 September 2018 - 05:56 PM

Forex trading cannot be fraud but many Forex brokers are found to be scammed many times. With Forex are mostly indulged into scamming and fact is that brokers associated. The world’s currencies are traded in Forex market which is a legitimate market. In itself it is not scam.

It would be difficult to trade currencies needed to buy imports, sell exports, do cross border business or to go on holidays etc. without the Forex market. With Forex4you broker that’s why I join in this largest trade market as they have trading license, regulation from the Financial Services and Commissions. For me it’s been a great chance to trade such a reliable broker because they are very friendly and active to support their clients in any conditions.

#4 Mahatin Faruki

Mahatin Faruki

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 464 Posts:

Posted 21 September 2018 - 10:04 AM

We the traders first of all have to make sure to take any kinds of bonus from only credible trading brokers , otherwise it is useless to have 200-300% bonuses which cannot use at all due to margin stop outs. by the way now I am very lucky to choose LQDFX from where I got 100% initial bonus that I can use for all time including lowest trading spreads . so, I get comfort when trading practically.      

#5 JoDeen Ridgway

JoDeen Ridgway

• Pip
  • 69 Posts:

Posted 24 September 2018 - 01:33 PM

I am trading forex for last few years. But before entering into the biggest capital market in the world I have researched a lot and also take advices from experts to get the right broker for starting forex trading. After long research, I have found FXPremax as reliable one to trade. They offer standard account for the more experienced traders. Instruments are quoted at market prices with floating spreads, and spreads are tighter during more active hours.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

koddos.net
Hey.lt - Nemokamas lankytoju skaitliukas Increase Page Rank ScanVerify.com Trust Seal Website Security Test ???????@Mail.ru Google

04fac709f7845290839b3d09dd56a12f

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com