Please disable your adblock and script blockers to view this page.

Established on 28th of March 2010 as "paid to post" forum, ITalkMoney had soon turned into one of the best places to discuss online money making opportunities. Here you will find many ways of earning good income on Internet, like various investment opportunities, online gambling and betting, playing with HYIPs or discuss Forex. You can interact with many famous Forex brokers, discuss different trading styles and platforms, EAs, binary options, stock market and indices. There are also various "Get paid To..." opportunities and don't forget the advertising section where you can advertise your own opportunities and look for referrals. Join in and have fun!

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Our Supporting Monitors

Advertisements

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Friendly Forums

Our Partner Monitors

Traffic stats

Photo

Trading Leverage

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Bill Luna

Bill Luna

• PipPip
  • 144 Posts:

Posted 11 October 2018 - 10:34 AM

In other financial activities we actually take loan from banks. But in the case of Forex it is fully different and we take the loan or leverage from brokers.  Different brokers offer different amount of leverage to the traders according to their liquidity source. Trade12 is a broker started with deep liquidity of funding source and distributed their leverage equally in all of their accounts so that traders have the same right of using it. Their leverage amount is tantamount to 1:400.

#2 Samuel Umtiti

Samuel Umtiti

• Pip
  • 42 Posts:

Posted 11 October 2018 - 02:48 PM

Leverage is only facility which discloses how much liquidity a broker conveys. Obviously a broker which has deep liquidity of funding allocate good sum of leverage to the traders and opposite case is seen with the brokers which belong poor fund. PSSFX or Private Scandinavian Sparkasse is such a broker who started with deep liquidity of funding source and allocate 400:1 amount of high leverage to the traders. 

#3 Constant Feith

Constant Feith

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 329 Posts:

Posted 13 October 2018 - 02:16 PM

We actually take the loan from bank in other financial activities. We take the loan or leverage from the broker as it is fully different case of Forex market. To the traders according to their liquidity source different amount of leverage, different brokers offer.

With deep liquidity of funding source Forex4you is broker started and in all of their accounts distributed their leverage equally so that the same right of using it the traders have. I am getting a leverage 1:1000 which is very high to make good profit as well as bigger profit very rapidly. As an expert brokers they offer several risk management technology to the traders to control their risks from their business. That’s why I am trading well.

#4 JoDeen Ridgway

JoDeen Ridgway

• Pip
  • 50 Posts:

Posted 13 October 2018 - 07:51 PM

My forex trading experience started with FXPremax. Because from the all broker around the world I found only this broker most reliable and helpful. They give me more than I can imagine. They have all the technical support and features in their trading system for which most of the trader looking for their trading. There execution process is very swift. I can withdraw money whenever I want with quick and easy process.

#5 Mahatin Faruki

Mahatin Faruki

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 458 Posts:

Posted Yesterday, 18:53

I wHow much leverage is more appropriate for you it depend on your trading plan and money management approach . when I was a newbie I used 1:100 leverage in my live account for avoiding risk. but in my demo account I always took high leverage 1:1000 to see the performance how it works.   this approach always cautious me to trade in a small balance for avoiding loss .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

koddos.net
Hey.lt - Nemokamas lankytoju skaitliukas Increase Page Rank ScanVerify.com Trust Seal Website Security Test ???????@Mail.ru Google

04fac709f7845290839b3d09dd56a12f

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com