Please disable your adblock and script blockers to view this page.

Established on 28th of March 2010 as "paid to post" forum, ITalkMoney had soon turned into one of the best places to discuss online money making opportunities. Here you will find many ways of earning good income on Internet, like various investment opportunities, online gambling and betting, playing with HYIPs or discuss Forex. You can interact with many famous Forex brokers, discuss different trading styles and platforms, EAs, binary options, stock market and indices. There are also various "Get paid To..." opportunities and don't forget the advertising section where you can advertise your own opportunities and look for referrals. Join in and have fun!

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Our Supporting Monitors

Advertisements

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Friendly Forums

Our Partner Monitors

Traffic stats

Photo

ClixSense Secret

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 marina

marina

• Pip
  • 1 Posts:

Posted 08 February 2011 - 12:49 PM

ClixSense Review
This is a complete ClixSense review. I myself am an avid member of the program, so that is why I feel that I am qualified to give a thorough description of the site.

A ClixSense Scam?

First things first, is ClixSense a scam? The answer to that is absolutely not! I personally have made good money from it! Also, I have not received any spam from them, so I can tell you that they do not sell your e-mail to spam companies. You can also look at it this way: ClixSense has been around since 2007, so don't you think they would have been shut down by now if they were a scam? Not to mention that if you do a Google search for ClixSense review you come back with plenty of pages of people telling how they have made money and been paid from this company. Clearly, they are not a scam.
Now that we have established that ClixSense is not a scam, let's get on with the best part of the ClixSense review, making money with it!

Making Money With ClixSense

Making money with ClixSense is not hard all. In fact, it's the easiest way to make money online that I have ever come across (and believe me, I've tried a lot of "make money online" schemes). Once you are on their homepage, you simply click the Register button, and then follow the simple sign up form. After you have signed up, you can go to the "Browse Ads" section of the website. Once there you will be shown a list of links to websites. Every time you click on one of these sites a new tab will pop up on your browser, and you will make between $.01 and$.03. However, you have to keep that new tab open for at least 30 seconds before you can click on a new advertisement.

Fortunately, you can go to a different tab while still keeping the advertisement's tab open. For example, you could click on an ad, and then go to your Facebook for 30 seconds. Then you can go back to click on a new ad. By doing this you can make money while talking with friends, playing games, doing homework, or anything else you like to do on the computer!
How much will you make though? Let's be honest, that's the whole reason for even signing up for the program in the first place. Some reviews like to exaggerate this, but I'll tell you right up front that you will not be making thousands of dollars a month. If that's what you are after, then look elsewhere. However, you will be able to make good spending cash each month! Although, how much money is dependent on some factors. One big factor on how much you make is the number of ads you click on. This varies a lot from person to person, so you need to look at your own life and think how much time you are on the internet a day. If you are only on for a few minutes a day, then you can expect to make a buck or two a month. However, if you are like me, and spend at least an hour on the computer everyday, then you could make $25-$50 every month. Not too bad if you ask me.

Something to note though is that you have a limited number of advertisements available. If you are a free member, then you may only have a couple dozen ads for you to click on. But if you upgrade to a premium account you can increase that number into the hundreds. This only costs $10, and once you complete your purchase the number of ads available to you instantly goes up. In the long run it is well worth it, although it may take you a little while to earn back your money.

Sadly, ClixSense does have some drawbacks, and a complete ClixSense review needs to include them to make it truly complete. The first major problem with ClixSense is that sometimes advertisers won't be purchasing very many ads, which means you don't have as many ads to click on. This won't be too much of a problem if you upgrade your membership, but even then it can still cause a little bit of frustration. Also, they will only send your earnings by check, and they charge $3 to send it to you! Obviously this could hurt your earnings per month dramatically. The best way to get around this is to set your account to only have your money sent to you when your account has reached $20. That way you still have the majority of your money sent to your pocket.
**NEW** Now you can have your earnings sent to you via AlertPay for only 50 cents. This is a great new addition, and I am greatly appreciative of it!

I hope you enjoyed this ClixSense review. Don't be afraid to try it out for a week or two, and if you don't like it then just don't use it anymore. But don't give up on it until you have tried it out, because ClixSense can make you some good money very easily!

HERE I WILL GIVE YOU THE SECRET TIPS TO EARN MONEY IN CLIXSENSE QUICKLY

REQUIREMENTS:
1. Register a new account, click here
2. You should confirm that you were registered, check your email.
3. Send your username of clixsense to atuetet@gmail.com
4. I will reply you by giving you THE SECRET OF CLIXSENSE, It's LEGAL..

THIS IS MY BALANCE ONLY FOR 1 WEEK AFTER I UPGRADED MEMBERSHIP AND USE THE SECRET.

Posted Image

#2 Korona

Korona

• Pip
  • 17 Posts:
  • LocationUkraine

Posted 08 February 2011 - 08:20 PM

Это всё ПИЗДЁЖ ! :P

#3 rajneshkumar

rajneshkumar

• Pip
  • 36 Posts:

Posted 15 February 2011 - 09:43 AM

do you they will pay you? i dont believe they just show money nothing else

0 user(s) are reading this topic

koddos.net
Hey.lt - Nemokamas lankytoju skaitliukas Increase Page Rank ScanVerify.com Trust Seal Website Security Test ???????@Mail.ru Google

04fac709f7845290839b3d09dd56a12f

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com