Please disable your adblock and script blockers to view this page.

Established on 28th of March 2010 as "paid to post" forum, ITalkMoney had soon turned into one of the best places to discuss online money making opportunities. Here you will find many ways of earning good income on Internet, like various investment opportunities, online gambling and betting, playing with HYIPs or discuss Forex. You can interact with many famous Forex brokers, discuss different trading styles and platforms, EAs, binary options, stock market and indices. There are also various "Get paid To..." opportunities and don't forget the advertising section where you can advertise your own opportunities and look for referrals. Join in and have fun!

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Our Supporting Monitors

Advertisements

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Friendly Forums

Our Partner Monitors

Traffic stats

Photo

Broker Is A Big Deal

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 E Reynolds

E Reynolds

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 463 Posts:

Posted 15 May 2019 - 08:07 PM

Broker is a big deal when it is time to make sure a successful trading life, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly, we the traders can choose a broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used, if you love doing scalping should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.

#2 Mark Potter

Mark Potter

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 448 Posts:

Posted 13 June 2019 - 02:40 PM

You must try to pick a regulated broker otherwise in the midst of many scam brokers you may feel much insecurity here. And yes, only licensed broker can’t help any trader to achieve his trading objectives here completely. Before a trader can make verdict to choose trading platform, a trader must try to give concentrate on his trading requirements that will help him to pick up the best broker for him.

#3 Mark Potter

Mark Potter

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 448 Posts:

Posted 14 June 2019 - 04:57 AM

In terms of intermediary services I am enjoying complete tailor-made trading facilities from my broker ForexChief. I am enjoying lower transaction costs from this broker while I am receiving access to multiple financial markets in exchange of lower commission rate and narrowest spread. This broker is also offering me moderate leverage of 1:400 and modern MT4 platform. Even I have access to its mobile trading application to enjoy 24/5 trading facilities.

#4 Haru

Haru

• PipPip
  • 193 Posts:

Posted 07 July 2019 - 02:33 AM

with the ability to analyze good and true, traders are expected to be able to get better and be more maximal in managing the funds and risks that are well there and can see opportunities and risks that exist well.

016fded5760a440ae9da89ef4d583551.png

#5 E Reynolds

E Reynolds

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 463 Posts:

Posted 03 August 2019 - 08:47 PM

As a scalper that’s why difficult to rate at any brokers, because by and large trading brokers don’t allow trading concept such as this.  but I can rate only LQDFX as a scalper which for all time make sure best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time. so my trading life is very much comfortable.     

#6 Haru

Haru

• PipPip
  • 193 Posts:

Posted 06 August 2019 - 12:32 PM

to take advantage of scalping it requires quite accurate analytical skills, especially with good moves to start trading, with analysis services from FreshForex, I am more helped in utilizing the moment of trading

#7 E Reynolds

E Reynolds

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 463 Posts:

Posted 09 August 2019 - 07:16 AM

There is nobody who can predict the real faction of this market with certainly, that’s why for making profit with great consistency we the trades have to depend on our trading strategies that we select according to our trading experience . I have seen from all trading strategy scalping is most demand able in Fx trading that brings profit instantly. Actually due to getting profit instantly we the traders in particularly the newcomers are extremely dependable on this trading approach.   But practically by and large trading brokers don’t allow trading concept such as this in their trading platform.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

koddos.net
Hey.lt - Nemokamas lankytoju skaitliukas Increase Page Rank ScanVerify.com Trust Seal Website Security Test ???????@Mail.ru Google

04fac709f7845290839b3d09dd56a12f

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com