Please disable your adblock and script blockers to view this page.

Established on 28th of March 2010 as "paid to post" forum, ITalkMoney had soon turned into one of the best places to discuss online money making opportunities. Here you will find many ways of earning good income on Internet, like various investment opportunities, online gambling and betting, playing with HYIPs or discuss Forex. You can interact with many famous Forex brokers, discuss different trading styles and platforms, EAs, binary options, stock market and indices. There are also various "Get paid To..." opportunities and don't forget the advertising section where you can advertise your own opportunities and look for referrals. Join in and have fun!

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Our Supporting Monitors

Advertisements

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Friendly Forums

Our Partner Monitors

Traffic stats

Photo

HyrexTalk - Hyrextalk.net

• Please log in to reply
260 replies to this topic

#41 venmarz13

venmarz13

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2556 Posts:

Posted 03 March 2011 - 08:47 PM

i have asked mod so from yesterday try to count your post there and then try to request it sinc ethey also have the record in admin panel too. and remember always request in 100 posts only not more than that i guess.i hope in 2 days from now will not get any payment

#42 indieover

indieover

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5008 Posts:

Posted 04 March 2011 - 02:16 AM

it will be hard to count my post. but i will try. hopefully i would have the correct count of my post. anyways, from now on i should remember from post count i have started so that next time i know on what post count i should request my payout.

#43 neng

neng

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1182 Posts:

Posted 04 March 2011 - 03:09 AM

we should get ourselves active in here. i am quite active now again. so i am not complaining any more. so i need to encourage other members to post with me not only in ptp section but also in other section so i am posting in all paying section now.
HyipSCOPE.org | Vigilantly Providing 'REAL' Program Status

Extremely High RCB Offer to Downlines + Additional 3 -10% Bonus to Regular Members

#44 andry777

andry777

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1767 Posts:

Posted 04 March 2011 - 10:53 AM

It's not hard to make post in here because there are many members in here who will support us to make
many posts. I like to be here because the members in here are fast to reply so it helped me to make
many posts and reach my minimum soon.

#45 indieover

indieover

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5008 Posts:

Posted 05 March 2011 - 09:24 AM

i don't know how other members will know how much post count to request. i just made my own calculation. and i just made some count again of my post count, i just try to remember this time on what post count i will request on next time.

#46 andry777

andry777

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1767 Posts:

Posted 05 March 2011 - 12:54 PM

@indieover
If me, I will ask payment request each 100 posts or 200 posts or 300 posts that will easier to remember
and it will easier to count too. I did that in my first payment request and I will do that in the next
payment request too.

#47 indieover

indieover

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5008 Posts:

Posted 05 March 2011 - 01:30 PM

i hiope that we get to see our payment request approved at least soon. so that i would know if i have requested on the right amount of post count. so that i will be clear on that. so that i would know on what post count i would request next time.but i know that the admin will have big work to do on this forum.

#48 venmarz13

venmarz13

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2556 Posts:

Posted 05 March 2011 - 02:03 PM

yup same like me.i also try to calculate it in memorize it too.i think it will not really hard to collect 100 posts there,i hope then i can always try to be active in here.i dont think that they allow memebr to post in 200 or 300 since in rules we should only request at 100 post right?

#49 andry777

andry777

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1767 Posts:

Posted 05 March 2011 - 03:42 PM

@venmarz
Yeah, that will be easier to remember and also it will be easier for admin when he wanted to pay us :D
Beside, I prefer to ask payment in the least amount except if I must wait before I could ask another
payment request so I will add it until the amount reach greater than usual but if I have been paid and
it's not reach 200 posts, so it will be better to ask 100 posts first and 200 for next request maybe.

#50 chuna1985

chuna1985

• PipPip
  • 217 Posts:

Posted 05 March 2011 - 04:05 PM

This site has been changed to italkmoney.com. The new rules are the same with the rules in italkmoney. They have also reduced their pay rate to 3 cents per post.

#51 venmarz13

venmarz13

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2556 Posts:

Posted 06 March 2011 - 03:15 AM

i dont knwo if it allowed or not.i still confused with this site.i prefer to request in 100 post only then.im so happy that memebr also try to be active in here too even this iste is new one,i mean handle by new admin.

#52 indieover

indieover

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5008 Posts:

Posted 06 March 2011 - 11:06 AM

i just keep on posting i don't want to get too confused with the payout method. i just try to post more daily and i know that every thing will be clearer eventually.

#53 venmarz13

venmarz13

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2556 Posts:

Posted 06 March 2011 - 12:49 PM

yup as long as they have enough money and make this is stable site then they will also able to pay memebr.i know mostly memebr asking when they payment will be cleared,thats their duty to pay us,so they will pay me too then

#54 andry777

andry777

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1767 Posts:

Posted 06 March 2011 - 01:53 PM

I made posts in here from last week and I've asked my first payout request. I hope it will be approved
soon and there is no problem with that. I like to make posts in here and I am sure if the site will pay us
for sure because the admin is honest. I hope the site will get higher activities than today :)

#55 indieover

indieover

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5008 Posts:

Posted 06 March 2011 - 03:03 PM

i am getting more comfortable in posting here as i think other members are already too. so i hope that they will not slow down in posting here.

#56 venmarz13

venmarz13

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2556 Posts:

Posted 06 March 2011 - 04:34 PM

the payment will surely paid by admin too.thats good if you already have points to request im on the way to reach it i hope tomorrow i can also reach it.its make me eager to earn a lot from here.i hope then tomorrow i can see more active memebr like today

#57 andry777

andry777

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1767 Posts:

Posted 07 March 2011 - 08:18 AM

I think I could make many posts in here because I like to post in here. This forum is similiar like ITM since it
has been acquired with ITM admins. And also, this forum has more activities so I could make more posts in
this site. I hope in this forum, there are some contests which could give us some additional bucks as prize.
I think top posters contest will be nice.

#58 indieover

indieover

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5008 Posts:

Posted 07 March 2011 - 11:35 AM

i am just to post here daily. i don't expect to see any contest at all. i think that since we can post a lot here it is enough to earn well here. though i don't know when the next payment will be done.

#59 andry777

andry777

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1767 Posts:

Posted 07 March 2011 - 12:55 PM

@indieover
Yes, if we could make consistent post in here, that will be good enough. About contest, that will be nice if
there is contest although I am not sure if I could take part in that contest but I like if there is top posters
contest, I will take particitipate there :)

#60 indieover

indieover

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5008 Posts:

Posted 07 March 2011 - 01:30 PM

i could see that the new admin has started approving payment request. but i am quite confused what are they paying for in the new payout request thread. as i have requested for old pending points that w as not paid by the admin. it seems that they are going to pay only for posts earned when the forum started.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

koddos.net
Hey.lt - Nemokamas lankytoju skaitliukas Increase Page Rank ScanVerify.com Trust Seal Website Security Test ???????@Mail.ru Google

04fac709f7845290839b3d09dd56a12f

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com