Please disable your adblock and script blockers to view this page.

Established on 28th of March 2010 as "paid to post" forum, ITalkMoney had soon turned into one of the best places to discuss online money making opportunities. Here you will find many ways of earning good income on Internet, like various investment opportunities, online gambling and betting, playing with HYIPs or discuss Forex. You can interact with many famous Forex brokers, discuss different trading styles and platforms, EAs, binary options, stock market and indices. There are also various "Get paid To..." opportunities and don't forget the advertising section where you can advertise your own opportunities and look for referrals. Join in and have fun!

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Our Supporting Monitors

Advertisements

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Friendly Forums

Our Partner Monitors

Traffic stats

Photo

MoneyTalkVillage - Moneytalkvillage.com

• Please log in to reply
197 replies to this topic

#1 RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa

• Pip
  • 1 Posts:

Posted 10 March 2011 - 05:45 PM

Hello everyone

This is a new Paid to post forum I've come across. Hope you all find it interesting too.

Here is the link Register Here

Earnings:

5 cents per thread
4 cents per post

They are paying via Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money and Alertpay

Minimum withdrawl amount is $5

They have many active contests as well

Regards

#2 wasi90lk

wasi90lk

• Lifetime Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1552 Posts:

Posted 17 March 2011 - 12:33 AM

i think the post rate is fine, the minimum payout should be $4 probably. anyway, maybe it is worthwhile to become active in this forum if admin can pay fast.
Posted Image

#3 markiy071384

markiy071384

• Pip
  • 36 Posts:

Posted 17 March 2011 - 01:26 AM

Hello everyone

This is a new Paid to post forum I've come across. Hope you all find it interesting too.

Here is the link Register Here

Earnings:

5 cents per thread
4 cents per post

They are paying via Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money and Alertpay

Minimum withdrawl amount is $5

They have many active contests as well

Regards

The forum have lots of sections to post.Some of their members are familiar to me.Those are my friends.$5 is very high minimum payout.If the are strict in quality of post it will be deducted.

#4 chuna1985

chuna1985

• PipPip
  • 217 Posts:

Posted 25 March 2011 - 03:23 PM

The pay in this site is good enough, i have joined them but i have not yet posting there, i seem to be too busy these days. I will start posting to get my own money in case they decide to change pay rate.

#5 ahmedrz3

ahmedrz3

• PipPip
  • 108 Posts:

Posted 03 April 2011 - 05:26 PM

nice it is the best new paid to post forum , its paying the highest rates now . I got paid once as $5 ,but you have to get your posts quality good to get the full payment . I am now working on the second payout request . There are nice contests going on that you can earn from

#6 norvinpatrick

norvinpatrick

• PipPip
  • 201 Posts:

Posted 03 April 2011 - 05:34 PM

since this PTP has fast payment from admin also the rate is high too about $0,04 per post so many member active here i only just go a minute and i get reply for my post

#7 chardyme

chardyme

• PipPip
  • 295 Posts:

Posted 06 April 2011 - 11:58 AM

I just joined this ptp forum just days ago and I saw this in goldentalk forum. Well it has good activities in it and there are many active members and many threads to response to. I am hoping I will be active here as well and reach payout soon. I am missing a lot from not seeing this immediately when it started.

#8 pinoycity

pinoycity

• Pip
  • 28 Posts:

Posted 08 April 2011 - 02:04 PM

Yes, you will miss a lot if you will not join this site. The site is paying really fast and the moderators are also really fast in verifying posts. Imagine, I requested my payment just 2 or 3 days ago and got my payment today. I have not encountered a forum that fast in paying.

#9 indieover

indieover

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5008 Posts:

Posted 12 April 2011 - 06:07 AM

I have second payout request approved yesterday.but I dont know how fast they are paying now for our payout request. hopefully I can get paid soon and hopefully this forum would be stable for long time.

#10 pinoycity

pinoycity

• Pip
  • 28 Posts:

Posted 12 April 2011 - 12:09 PM

As far as verification of payment request, there is not much in line here in MTV. But there is a bit of a bee line when it comes to payment requests waiting to be processed. Some members of this site got used to getting fast payments (which is usually processed 1-2 days), that they worry a bit when payments get longer than that.

#11 indieover

indieover

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5008 Posts:

Posted 14 April 2011 - 07:10 AM

this is the most active forum i see online. the activity is really fast. the members are really focusing now here. i can understand as this is the fastest paying for now. and we do not get deductions in our payout.

#12 norvinpatrick

norvinpatrick

• PipPip
  • 201 Posts:

Posted 19 April 2011 - 09:04 PM

i think the reason why so many people active in here because admin give to us fast payment, if i'm not mistaken about 1-3 days, but before admin paying daily..

#13 indieover

indieover

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5008 Posts:

Posted 23 April 2011 - 10:50 AM

I would not mind if payments are not always that fast as long as we are getting paid . I would not have any problem waiting for the payments . I just more focus in maintaining my activity and enjoying discussions here .

#14 andry777

andry777

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1767 Posts:

Posted 26 April 2011 - 04:20 AM

This forum is one of the most wonderful PTP sites because we can make many dollars with posting in here. The activities of members in this site is incredible too, many members who is active to post in all of its threads. I like to make many posts in this site.

#15 indieover

indieover

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5008 Posts:

Posted 26 April 2011 - 10:01 AM

this forum is getting more interesting each passing day . I hope this kind of activity will continue for many months more and they would have lots of advertisers to support the site

#16 wasi90lk

wasi90lk

• Lifetime Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1552 Posts:

Posted 26 April 2011 - 06:49 PM

i am yet to write any post in this forum i believe, the post rate is good for me. if it is paying right now, maybe i should try to write posts.
Posted Image

#17 indieover

indieover

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5008 Posts:

Posted 26 April 2011 - 11:35 PM

the forum is having a very good activity and we can request as soon as we reach payout and payment is very fast actually . That's why Members are very motivated to keep the activity here. I'm not able actually to concentrate here more which I think I should be doing as this forum is one of the best now online .

#18 andry777

andry777

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1767 Posts:

Posted 27 April 2011 - 02:23 PM

This forum has many active members who always posted in there, many members like to post in here because its good rates and also we can make many posts without limitation. If we are active enough, we can make up to 100 posts daily.

#19 indieover

indieover

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5008 Posts:

Posted 28 April 2011 - 09:07 AM

I'd noticed there are many forums that have decreased activity. it seems to me that members have transferred their activity on this forum

#20 andry777

andry777

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1767 Posts:

Posted 02 May 2011 - 11:17 AM

I am sure if this site is one of the most favorite PTP site for almost all members because the site is not strict, it has good rates and also it will pay us with very fast process. Oftenly, I will get payment in 1-3 days, usually less than 3 days. This is really fast payment process. I like to post in this site.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

koddos.net
Hey.lt - Nemokamas lankytoju skaitliukas Increase Page Rank ScanVerify.com Trust Seal Website Security Test ???????@Mail.ru Google

04fac709f7845290839b3d09dd56a12f

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com