Please disable your adblock and script blockers to view this page.

Established on 28th of March 2010 as "paid to post" forum, ITalkMoney had soon turned into one of the best places to discuss online money making opportunities. Here you will find many ways of earning good income on Internet, like various investment opportunities, online gambling and betting, playing with HYIPs or discuss Forex. You can interact with many famous Forex brokers, discuss different trading styles and platforms, EAs, binary options, stock market and indices. There are also various "Get paid To..." opportunities and don't forget the advertising section where you can advertise your own opportunities and look for referrals. Join in and have fun!

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Our Supporting Monitors

Advertisements

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Friendly Forums

Our Partner Monitors

Traffic stats

Photo

MoneyTalkVillage - Moneytalkvillage.com

• Please log in to reply
197 replies to this topic

#21 pinoycity

pinoycity

• Pip
  • 28 Posts:

Posted 03 May 2011 - 10:15 AM

This is also, one of my favorite forums. Just today, I received another payment from the site and I got paid two days after posting my payment request. And, it will be long now and I will be requesting another payment from the site.

#22 indieover

indieover

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5008 Posts:

Posted 04 May 2011 - 01:28 PM

i am too hoping by tomorrow i can reach another payout and make another payout request. it is great that it is easy to reach payout here. i think many members are indeed focusing on this forum compared to other forums.

#23 andry777

andry777

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1767 Posts:

Posted 04 May 2011 - 04:56 PM

I will make many posts in this site because it's really great forum. It's easy to make post in here and we can earn much enough if we are active to post everyday. I think that is not hard to make 30-50 posts daily in here because the other members are active to post too.

#24 indieover

indieover

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5008 Posts:

Posted 05 May 2011 - 06:43 AM

i think that all sections here have the same rate. that is why it is very great to post in any section. so we can still reach payout quite fast. i am just few points away to reach another payout.

#25 andry777

andry777

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1767 Posts:

Posted 05 May 2011 - 05:03 PM

This forum is one of good PTP site which is good if we can make many posts consistently in here. The admin will pay us really fast and also there is no deduction which is made in here. I looked many members got payments in here and most of them got payment more than once in a week. It's really great achivement.

#26 bulastika

bulastika

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3126 Posts:

Posted 05 May 2011 - 11:38 PM

Just wondering how many post is allowed in here that will not raise any deductions or violations. As we know many ptp sites says you can post as many as you want. Unlimited. But try to post 30 post a day and they will give you warning for spamming.

#27 andry777

andry777

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1767 Posts:

Posted 06 May 2011 - 04:19 PM

I am really happy to post in here because I can earn many bucks from posting in here and that is not hard to make many posts in here. There is no limitation how many posts everyday in here, and also we can post in any sections. I will reach minimum payout request in here soon.

#28 indieover

indieover

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5008 Posts:

Posted 06 May 2011 - 05:39 PM

i am too happy getting paid here fast. this is the fastest paying forum now and also with such good rate, i think this is the best paying forum i have now.

#29 andry777

andry777

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1767 Posts:

Posted 15 May 2011 - 04:39 PM

This site is really popular now because there are many good points which we can get from posting in this site. I like its high rates per post, its good performance in member's activities, fast payment process and also I like because this forum is not strict in its rule.

#30 bulastika

bulastika

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3126 Posts:

Posted 16 May 2011 - 07:40 AM

My cashout is still pending until now. I wonder what happened to my cashout in here. I'm hoping that I will be paid soon. its already a week of waiting more or less. But I see others claim that they got paid. So I'm still here waiting for mine to arrive.

#31 indieover

indieover

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5008 Posts:

Posted 16 May 2011 - 11:49 PM

finally the admin is back online as i have just received the payment this morning. the admin is really fast in paying the members. and i am very impressed how the admin able to maintain the ptp on this forum.

#32 andry777

andry777

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1767 Posts:

Posted 17 May 2011 - 06:26 PM

This forum is really good PTP forum which gave us good amount of rates and good amount of dollars if we can make many posts in here. It's not hard to make many posts in this forum so it's good earning forum.

#33 indieover

indieover

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5008 Posts:

Posted 18 May 2011 - 01:41 AM

I am sure that a lot of members having requested their payments request once again . I also reach another payout last night . And so I'm quite excited until now as we are getting paid fast as always . I'm most active on this forum.

#34 bulastika

bulastika

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3126 Posts:

Posted 21 May 2011 - 10:53 AM

I'm hoping to reach another 500 points in three weeks. But I'm plan is to increase my post so that I can earn at least 500 points per week. I don't know if I will be brand as spammer. But theirs nothing wrong but to try.

#35 luke1

luke1

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1207 Posts:

Posted 21 May 2011 - 11:34 AM

I already register to this PTP forum.. Also, we have to make 5 posts first in oder to post on HYIP section!!

#36 Moustafa1976

Moustafa1976

• Pip
  • 21 Posts:

Posted 21 May 2011 - 04:25 PM

i just joined this forum a few days
i didn't recieve payment yet but looks like a real great PTP
thanks for sharing

#37 khatriawais

khatriawais

• Pip
  • 47 Posts:

Posted 23 May 2011 - 02:38 PM

The paying ratio is good this website but the problem is their minimum payout is 5$ so it's hard to reach their it take long time :(

#38 andry777

andry777

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1767 Posts:

Posted 24 May 2011 - 03:04 PM

There is no worry about this site, I got payment many times in this site and I got full payments too so many times when I asked payment in here. I am really happy to post in this forum because the activities are really good and it is not hard to post here. I think moderators and admin in here are good persons too so I like to make many posts here.

#39 indieover

indieover

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5008 Posts:

Posted 24 May 2011 - 10:18 PM

I am very much comfortable in this forum and I have been paid again as well . I'm very much excited to keep on posting here every day . Payments are very fast as always . indeed it is very much easier to spread activity in different sections

#40 bulastika

bulastika

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3126 Posts:

Posted 25 May 2011 - 05:17 AM

Right now this is my number one forum in term of activity. Second is GT. The reason is that I can't believe that in a single thread theirs can be as many as 15 replies in a day. Compare to GT that can only harness about 10 replies per thread per day.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

koddos.net
Hey.lt - Nemokamas lankytoju skaitliukas Increase Page Rank ScanVerify.com Trust Seal Website Security Test ???????@Mail.ru Google

04fac709f7845290839b3d09dd56a12f

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com