Please disable your adblock and script blockers to view this page.

Established on 28th of March 2010 as "paid to post" forum, ITalkMoney had soon turned into one of the best places to discuss online money making opportunities. Here you will find many ways of earning good income on Internet, like various investment opportunities, online gambling and betting, playing with HYIPs or discuss Forex. You can interact with many famous Forex brokers, discuss different trading styles and platforms, EAs, binary options, stock market and indices. There are also various "Get paid To..." opportunities and don't forget the advertising section where you can advertise your own opportunities and look for referrals. Join in and have fun!

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Our Supporting Monitors

Advertisements

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Friendly Forums

Our Partner Monitors

Traffic stats

Photo

Have you traded on demo, before shifting to live?

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 mohammadbadr

mohammadbadr

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 327 Posts:

Posted 16 March 2011 - 11:06 PM

Discuss your experience, and the necessity of demo account trading..
demo account can be boring but the benefits invaluable. With an eye on what you want to achieve using a demo account, continue using it to be more familiarized with forex until you are satisfied with your performance and very sure that live trading will not be disastrous when you start. At this point you can say to yourself i can open my live account and start trading safely.

#2 wasi90lk

wasi90lk

• Lifetime Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1552 Posts:

Posted 17 March 2011 - 12:44 AM

yes, i have traded with demo accounts many times in the past. i also tried to trade using a live account with an amount less than $10. i think it is better to trade with a demo account if you are a newbie.
Posted Image

#3 mohammadbadr

mohammadbadr

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 327 Posts:

Posted 18 March 2011 - 07:55 AM

the newbies get amazed by the unique terms and systems available in the forex like the leverage, experts or robots, easy charts, and the specialties offered by the brokers which attract a lot of people across the different types of media to open real accounts.
You have to open a demo account first to evaluate yourself and recognize if forex trading suits you or not.

#4 mohammadbadr

mohammadbadr

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 327 Posts:

Posted 24 March 2011 - 09:38 PM

we cannot neglect demo trading as our first step in road of forex trading, if we do this we will certainly face lot of troubles in the future, as there are many trading secrets or let's say they are trading tips concerning the price action and how it works, how the market moves, you will not realize these items by just thoritical books, you have to practice by yourself on the demo account which is a mirror for the condition on live.

#5 Gabruit

Gabruit

• Pip
  • 5 Posts:

Posted 28 March 2011 - 08:31 AM

Well, I have been an active trader for nearly 14 months now and frankly I still use the same demo account from that time I first touched the forex market. Analysing different scenarios when opening position at the same time with my real and demo account, what if, how if...etc
Everyone has their own strategy but in my opinion demo acc should be in a constant use. Some brokers offer for a limited period (1 week, 1 month), mine does it for lifetime so I can track all my history and learn from mistakes :)

#6 mohammadbadr

mohammadbadr

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 327 Posts:

Posted 03 April 2011 - 10:44 PM

Demo account is best for newbie, the money used for trading is not real money, even if the newbie loose, there is no risk involve. Trading real account is for experience traders, this is where a trader, will fund his account to trade with it, the risk is high.
All traders should realize this well, one gets happy because he learns from mistakes done on demo with no money risk.

#7 mohammadbadr

mohammadbadr

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 327 Posts:

Posted 01 May 2011 - 10:29 PM

demo accounts are better emotionally but not economically!
it is a good chance to learn and practice forex as in reality, you may also make a big wealth vertually, you can dream and even achieve 1,000,000$, begin with whatever capital you desire, so it is a free system, so interesting to have demo accounts free on all brokers.

#8 mohammadbadr

mohammadbadr

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 327 Posts:

Posted 09 May 2011 - 10:33 PM

I also think demo is important for newbie for learning basic about platform and also for his/her learning of trade and get experience and for experience traders its no doubt this is great chance to test any new strategy but real is real where emotion involved and i think its better to trade newbie too after few dasy of demo but cents or micro account which give more concentration i think.

#9 mohammadbadr

mohammadbadr

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 327 Posts:

Posted 12 May 2011 - 12:06 AM

I also think demo is important for newbie for learning basic about platform and also for his/her learning of trade and get experience and for experience traders its no doubt this is great chance to test any new strategy but real is real where emotion involved and i think its better to trade newbie too after few dasy of demo but cents or micro account which give more concentration i think.

#10 mohammadbadr

mohammadbadr

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 327 Posts:

Posted 14 May 2011 - 09:52 PM

well it is a white reality that demo is always demo because it`s not basically attached with forex real platform so don`t ever use that if you wana make practice you should read the real chart and predicts that what will happen and if happen according to your thinking or prediction that mean your strategy is becoming more modify and you can trade in a real one

#11 IKOFX

IKOFX

• PipPip
  • 118 Posts:

Posted 15 September 2011 - 04:28 AM

Demo accounts are a big help for newbies who want to know and understand how Forex operates in the market. In these accounts, they can gain experience, can build their trading techniques and skills, and can improve their discipline towards trading.Once they're satisfied and confident with their talent, they can now go for the real trading market. Always remember that discipline and patience are important for traders to stay alive in Forex trading.

We just launched a very interesting competition called IKOFX DEMO BLAST; this continuous contest will pick the best 5 trader whom gain profit / highest equity in their demo account will won prize as much as $1000 into their separated live account! So who doesn't like the idea of earning money with $0 capital & 0% risk?... Please feel free to come and visit:
http://ikofx.com/en/IKO_demo_blast.php

#12 mohammadbadr

mohammadbadr

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 327 Posts:

Posted 21 September 2011 - 03:09 AM

Not using demo accounts before trading on real ones is a problem of many traders, Demo accounts are so helpful to apply what you have studied recently before you forget it, yes suppose for example that you read (or watched) the Fibonacci lesson today, then the following week took the harmonic trading then Elliott waves ...etc, when you want to apply all of these you will find yourself forgetting 50% of the information you got, so with demo account you can apply immediately what you have leaned newly.

#13 Constant Feith

Constant Feith

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 884 Posts:

Posted 11 September 2019 - 06:00 PM

At Forex4you trading platform before shifting my live trading I tried the free demo trading account for above six months continuously. There are many brokers who allow demo trading account in their platform but dealing with this broker is fascinating to me since they offer almost all the real trading tools without any restrictions. They also offer others types of trading sessions in their platform to educate their beginners traders properly before they start real live trading.

#14 Gabriel Mitchell

Gabriel Mitchell

• Pip
  • 98 Posts:

Posted 13 September 2019 - 03:55 AM

Demo account is incredibly useful for new traders. I think Demo account empower student to see how the trading framework functions. With demo trading traders can sharpen his trading systems. Nevertheless, it is the live account that improves you as a trader. You have to trade with certifiable money to get the hold of the market. I started my trading with XeroMarkets in their demo platform which works unimaginably well and synchronized to the live market prices. Presently I trade with them in their live market. They very low spreads. And minimum deposit is 10$.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

koddos.net
Hey.lt - Nemokamas lankytoju skaitliukas Increase Page Rank ScanVerify.com Trust Seal Website Security Test ???????@Mail.ru Google

04fac709f7845290839b3d09dd56a12f

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com