Please disable your adblock and script blockers to view this page.

Established on 28th of March 2010 as "paid to post" forum, ITalkMoney had soon turned into one of the best places to discuss online money making opportunities. Here you will find many ways of earning good income on Internet, like various investment opportunities, online gambling and betting, playing with HYIPs or discuss Forex. You can interact with many famous Forex brokers, discuss different trading styles and platforms, EAs, binary options, stock market and indices. There are also various "Get paid To..." opportunities and don't forget the advertising section where you can advertise your own opportunities and look for referrals. Join in and have fun!

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Our Supporting Monitors

Advertisements

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Friendly Forums

Our Partner Monitors

Traffic stats

Photo

invest money with paypal

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 wasi90lk

wasi90lk

• Lifetime Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1552 Posts:

Posted 16 April 2010 - 03:29 AM

https://www.paypal.c...arcom&outside=1 Put your money to work for you. With the PayPal Money Market Fund, all you need is a balance to start earning a rate of return. * Withdraw your funds at any time * No minimum investment * Managed by the experts at Barclays Global Investors Product Details How It Works 1.Log in or Sign up for a PayPal account. 2.Enroll in the PayPal Money Market Fund, maintain a balance, and watch your money grow. 3.Access your funds anytime with a PayPal Debit Card Download Prospectus 0.06%COMPETITIVE RETURN7-Day Average Yield as of 4/7/2010.
Posted Image

#2 Tybridges07

Tybridges07

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 774 Posts:
  • LocationMakurdi, Nigeria

Posted 23 April 2010 - 09:43 PM

Its not just any paypal account and not just from any country. You Must have a US paypal and you must be a premier or business paypal account holder to earn from this offer.
http://blog.articlereprint.co.cc
Buy links on a PageRank3 (PR3) blog for just $3 per month PM me to buy

#3 silver

silver

• Pip
  • 42 Posts:

Posted 25 April 2010 - 07:02 PM

Blah.. I was happy until I read about the limitations. I tried to enroll with my Paypal account but nothing happened. I'm not even from US so this offer is useless to most people here. :rolleyes:

#4 frayle

frayle

• PipPip
  • 113 Posts:

Posted 29 April 2010 - 01:35 AM

It's now 0.08% Competitive Return in 7-Day Average Yield as of 4/28/2010

#5 Tybridges07

Tybridges07

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 774 Posts:

Posted 01 May 2010 - 09:47 AM

Everyone will stop investing in HYIP's if this increases till its is about 1% because that is the rate at which many hyips give their investors, and there is 0% risk of loosing when investing with a company like paypal. Since the rate was 0.04% intially and it is now 0.08% in less than 2 months it is possible that it can rise to 1%

#6 wasi90lk

wasi90lk

• Lifetime Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1552 Posts:

Posted 03 May 2010 - 04:18 AM

yes, i hope it will rise. i think paypal is much safer compared to hyip sites. i am done with hyip sites for a while, maybe i will invest with paypal at one point.
Posted Image

#7 vickai

vickai

• Pip
  • 20 Posts:

Posted 07 May 2010 - 04:45 PM

Everyone will stop investing in HYIP's if this increases till its is about 1% because that is the rate at which many hyips give their investors, and there is 0% risk of loosing when investing with a company like paypal. Since the rate was 0.04% intially and it is now 0.08% in less than 2 months it is possible that it can rise to 1%

Yea, make sense if that happens. But will it really rise to 1%? I don't think so...

#8 ejhayehm

ejhayehm

• PipPip
  • 203 Posts:

Posted 09 May 2010 - 12:53 AM

i cant see any bad reviews to paypal and we all know that it is very honest site we you can invest money even in large amount with no doubt

#9 talktik

talktik

• PipPip
  • 163 Posts:

Posted 08 June 2010 - 06:12 AM

I just know about this, I am quite surprise that paypal welcome such high interest investment program ,I just learn and read that link and it stated paypal not affiliated with this investment program well, I wonder why they promote them if they make no money from it then.
emails.co.cc look for concept

#10 andry777

andry777

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1767 Posts:

Posted 08 June 2010 - 09:10 AM

@talktik Yeah, I am really confuse about this. If I read the promotion, it's much similiar with HYIP programs which in Paypal rule, they don't make affiliate with any HYIP programs but this program is HYIP too. @wasi Is this program legit? Some other members said that we must have US Paypal account, is it right? Thanks friend...

#11 adnan007

adnan007

• PipPip
  • 141 Posts:

Posted 19 June 2010 - 11:13 AM

Its against Paypal TOS to invest in such ponzi scheme and can end up getting your account blocked forever so its better not to invest in any such ponzi schemes which breaks paypal's TOS's as it man make your Paypal blocked.

#12 yokowasis

yokowasis

• Pip
  • 98 Posts:

Posted 09 July 2010 - 06:52 AM

Its against Paypal TOS to invest in such ponzi scheme and can end up getting your account blocked forever so its better not to invest in any such ponzi schemes which breaks paypal's TOS's as it man make your Paypal blocked.

How can you say it is ponzy scheme. The rate is not high. Maybe they really do something to growth the money such as forex or such. Do paypal also prohibited from joining investation like this ?

#13 Tybridges07

Tybridges07

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 774 Posts:

Posted 18 July 2010 - 04:16 PM

@andry777, yes, I think we must have a paypal account before we can earn from that. And also, we must provide a social security number to participate. So now I think it is impossible for non -US citizens even if you have a paypal account.

#14 Gizzygiz

Gizzygiz

• PipPip
  • 130 Posts:

Posted 18 July 2010 - 09:37 PM

it might be against paypals rules but paypal the one giving a return and I seen something similar to when you get a business account with paypal

#15 andry777

andry777

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1767 Posts:

Posted 17 August 2010 - 12:35 AM

I think it's only scam site since the author of the thread never post in here anymore to explain about what happened in here. For me, it's better to leave this site. I won't waste my time to something which is not clearly I understood about it.

#16 bulastika

bulastika

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3126 Posts:

Posted 17 August 2010 - 07:13 AM

I think it's only scam site since the author of the thread never post in here anymore to explain about what happened in here. For me, it's better to leave this site. I won't waste my time to something which is not clearly I understood about it.

I think it's only scam site since the author of the thread never post in here anymore to explain about what happened in here.
Don't post for the sake of posting and earn few cents.
Author of this thread has no obligation to explain anything.
If you want answer visit paypal.

something which is not clearly I understood about it
Don't lie down under the tree hoping for an apple to fall down to your mouth.
If you want to know about how to earn in paypal and if you are curious enough and really want to know.
You only need 10 minutes to browse in paypal.
As I did. And it don't even took me 20 minutes to understand how it works.
Simply because I'm really interested what this paypal all about.

#17 mukeshsuthar

mukeshsuthar

• PipPip
  • 107 Posts:
  • LocationJalore,Rajasthan,India

Posted 03 December 2010 - 05:35 AM

thanks for this post. And share useful information.

#18 cashcore

cashcore

• PipPip
  • 103 Posts:

Posted 10 December 2010 - 08:24 AM

https://www.paypal.com/hu/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_upgrade-interest-marcom&outside=1

Put your money to work for you. With the PayPal Money Market Fund, all you need is a balance to start earning a rate of return.

* Withdraw your funds at any time
* No minimum investment
* Managed by the experts at Barclays Global Investors

Product Details

How It Works

1.Log in or Sign up for a PayPal account.

2.Enroll in the PayPal Money Market Fund, maintain a balance, and watch your money grow.

3.Access your funds anytime with a PayPal Debit Card
Download Prospectus

0.06%COMPETITIVE RETURN7-Day Average Yield as of 4/7/2010.

i never heard about this before it is very nice. thanks for sharing.

#19 venmarz13

venmarz13

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2556 Posts:

Posted 10 December 2010 - 08:24 PM

i dont really know about this procedure.but if it only for US so i have no chance to join this offer too.i think its good offer.but i dont know if they also scam member too.thanks god i didnt join this offer

#20 indieover

indieover

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5008 Posts:

Posted 14 April 2011 - 12:43 AM

yes it is only for US members. i think that they can not possibly include international members for this offer that is why they hardly advertise this .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

koddos.net
Hey.lt - Nemokamas lankytoju skaitliukas Increase Page Rank ScanVerify.com Trust Seal Website Security Test ???????@Mail.ru Google

04fac709f7845290839b3d09dd56a12f

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com