Please disable your adblock and script blockers to view this page.

Established on 28th of March 2010 as "paid to post" forum, ITalkMoney had soon turned into one of the best places to discuss online money making opportunities. Here you will find many ways of earning good income on Internet, like various investment opportunities, online gambling and betting, playing with HYIPs or discuss Forex. You can interact with many famous Forex brokers, discuss different trading styles and platforms, EAs, binary options, stock market and indices. There are also various "Get paid To..." opportunities and don't forget the advertising section where you can advertise your own opportunities and look for referrals. Join in and have fun!

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Our Supporting Monitors

Advertisements

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Friendly Forums

Our Partner Monitors

Traffic stats

Photo

Religious jokes

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 constanttime

constanttime

• Pip
  • 4 Posts:
  • LocationNigeria

Posted 15 March 2012 - 08:33 AM

Four Catholic men and a Catholic woman were having coffee in St. Peters Square.
The first Catholic man tells his friends, "My son is a priest, when he walks into a room, everyone calls him 'Father'."
The second Catholic man chirps, "My son is a Bishop. When he walks into a room people call him 'Your Grace'."
The third Catholic gent says, "My son is a Cardinal. When he enters a room everyone bows their head and says 'Your Eminence'."
The fourth Catholic man says very proudly, "My son is the Pope. When he walks into a room people call him 'Your Holiness'."
Since the lone Catholic woman was sipping her coffee in silence, the four men give her a subtle, "Well .........?"
She proudly replies, "I have a daughter, slim, tall, 38" DD bust, 24" waist and 34" hips.
When she walks into a room, everybody says, "Oh My God."

#2 Rljack76

Rljack76

• Pip
  • 0 Posts:
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 22 March 2012 - 06:27 PM

A burglar breaks into a house he hear's Jesus is watching you he thinks nothing of it then he hears it again Jesus is watching you he turns on the light and theres a parrot saying Jesus is watching you and out comes this rotwiler :P
Rashann Lamar Jackson

#3 tayek1967

tayek1967

• Pip
  • 9 Posts:

Posted 12 May 2012 - 12:51 PM

When people look them an art or a style show on there eye & they enjoy it. it's just fun,don't mind. thanks

#4 Tommy172

Tommy172

• Pip
  • 3 Posts:

Posted 20 May 2012 - 07:38 AM

Catholic lady wins lol

#5 loveawake.ru

loveawake.ru

• Pip
  • 5 Posts:
  • LocationAuckland

Posted 16 January 2021 - 11:44 PM

The Pope lands at LaGuardia ?Sp airport in NYC. He has twenty minutes to make it to Madison Square Garden for a huge Catholic Mass being held there. He runs to his waiting limo and says: Driver, Ill pay you 20 dollars if you can get me to Madison Square Garden in 20 minutes. The driver looks at him and says, It cant be done. So the Pope says, Driver, Ill give you 50 dollars if you can get me to Madison Square Garden in 20 minutes. The driver looks at him and says, Im sorry, youre the Pope and everything, but I cant get you there in 20 minutes, no way. The Pope says, Driver, Ill give you 100 dollars to hop in the back and let me drive. I can get us there on time. The limo driver feels hes got nothing to lose, so he moves into the back seat and lets the Pope drive. They are zipping through the streets of NYC and one of New Yorks finest clocks them at 80mph. He pulls out, lights flashing, sirens screaming, and catches up to them. He pulls them over and radios the stop into dispatch. The cop then proceeds to walk up to the limo. He takes one look in the limo and stops dead. He walks back to his patrol car and radios back to dispatch. Get me the chief on the horn now. The chief gets on the radio and the cop tells him, Chief. I just screwed up royally. I pulled over someone really big. The Chief says, Dont tell me you pulled over the mayor. No, bigger. Oh my God, you pulled over the Governor. Nope, even bigger. OH MY GOD, you pulled over the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES??? No, bigger than that. So the chief says, OK, wiseass, who is bigger that the President of the United States? The cop replies, I dont know, but the Pope is his chauffer...... Sorry if this is corny, I am a sucker for Pope jokes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

koddos.net
Hey.lt - Nemokamas lankytoju skaitliukas Increase Page Rank ScanVerify.com Trust Seal Website Security Test ???????@Mail.ru Google

04fac709f7845290839b3d09dd56a12f

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com