Please disable your adblock and script blockers to view this page.

Established on 28th of March 2010 as "paid to post" forum, ITalkMoney had soon turned into one of the best places to discuss online money making opportunities. Here you will find many ways of earning good income on Internet, like various investment opportunities, online gambling and betting, playing with HYIPs or discuss Forex. You can interact with many famous Forex brokers, discuss different trading styles and platforms, EAs, binary options, stock market and indices. There are also various "Get paid To..." opportunities and don't forget the advertising section where you can advertise your own opportunities and look for referrals. Join in and have fun!

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Our Supporting Monitors

Advertisements

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Friendly Forums

Our Partner Monitors

Traffic stats

Photo

have you ever used strictpay debit card?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 wasi90lk

wasi90lk

• Lifetime Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1552 Posts:

Posted 31 March 2010 - 08:51 PM

https://www.strictpa...bitcardinfo.php

you can check all about strictpay debit card in the above link. i have never tried the debit card out yet, although i think it is a good service from strictpay.

StrictPay Debit Card

StrictPay offers our very own debit card for all verified StrictPay members. This is not just an ATM card, it is a globally accepted Visa debit card. Having the StrictPay Debit Card will allow you to gain access to your money when you are on the go. If you can log into your StrictPay account, then you can receive your funds in a very timely manner.

The purchase price for your card is only $24.95.

Members can use the StrictPay Debit Card to purchase products and services at any global merchant that accepts Visa, and it can also be used at millions of ATM locations. StrictPay cardholders are able to easily manage their cash flow, and the debit card is a safe convenient alternative to carrying cash. There is no application process for approval of the StrictPay Debit Card, and as long as you are a verified StrictPay member you can purchase your very own card.

Card Features:

# Accepted Worldwide
# Maximum Balance ($8,000)
# ATM Daily Withdrawal Limit ($2,000)
# POS Daily Purchase Limit ($2,000)
# No Annual Fee

Card Fees:

# Monthly Maintanence Fee: $5.00
# ATM Transactions: $5.00
# Signature Based Purchases: $1.50
# Load Funds to Card: $4.95

*** Please read card holder agreement for full fee list.

Posted Image

#2 Bestlooser

Bestlooser

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1490 Posts:

Posted 13 April 2010 - 05:54 PM

no i have not used strict pay debit card and also have not got strict pay account so I just want to know as in their name they have said strict pay are they really strict. lets hope i use it in future but I never required to use Strict pay as maybe it is not that much popular.

#3 Bradstar

Bradstar

• PipPip
  • 113 Posts:

Posted 13 April 2010 - 09:49 PM

I dont have a strictpay account as im happy using libertyreserve and not many places use it so i dont think ill ever have a strictpay account.

#4 wasi90lk

wasi90lk

• Lifetime Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1552 Posts:

Posted 16 April 2010 - 02:33 AM

i believe it is good to use strictpay in hyip sites, because you can get a refund if a hyip does not pay you. but i use liberty reserve to invest in hyip sites normally.
Posted Image

#5 talktik

talktik

• PipPip
  • 163 Posts:

Posted 12 June 2010 - 03:38 AM

i believe it is good to use strictpay in hyip sites, because you can get a refund if a hyip does not pay you. but i use liberty reserve to invest in hyip sites normally.

are you sure about this mr wasi.where do you read this information ? I found no information about it on their site and honestly I also feel doubt about it,until now there are no payment processor like Paypal who can offer "paypal buyer protection"for every transaction that happen inside individual account holder
emails.co.cc look for concept

#6 mukeshsuthar

mukeshsuthar

• PipPip
  • 107 Posts:
  • LocationJalore,Rajasthan,India

Posted 03 December 2010 - 06:35 AM

no i not used strictpay debit card.

#7 cashcore

cashcore

• PipPip
  • 103 Posts:

Posted 10 December 2010 - 11:01 AM

this no longer exist because strictpay is no longer online.

#8 christmas_

christmas_

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1284 Posts:

Posted 18 December 2010 - 12:52 PM

It doesn't matter whether you use before Strict Pay debit card or not.
Strict Pay is now a scam and has ceased to exist.
Move forward with life. Thread closed !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

koddos.net
Hey.lt - Nemokamas lankytoju skaitliukas Increase Page Rank ScanVerify.com Trust Seal Website Security Test ???????@Mail.ru Google

04fac709f7845290839b3d09dd56a12f

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com