Please disable your adblock and script blockers to view this page.

Established on 28th of March 2010 as "paid to post" forum, ITalkMoney had soon turned into one of the best places to discuss online money making opportunities. Here you will find many ways of earning good income on Internet, like various investment opportunities, online gambling and betting, playing with HYIPs or discuss Forex. You can interact with many famous Forex brokers, discuss different trading styles and platforms, EAs, binary options, stock market and indices. There are also various "Get paid To..." opportunities and don't forget the advertising section where you can advertise your own opportunities and look for referrals. Join in and have fun!

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Our Supporting Monitors

Advertisements

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Friendly Forums

Our Partner Monitors

Traffic stats

Photo

Facebook : The social web

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 saintleks

saintleks

• Pip
  • 9 Posts:

Posted 17 April 2010 - 01:48 PM

Facebook is a social networking website that is operated and privately owned by Facebook, Inc.Since September 2006, anyone over the age of 13 with a valid e-mail address can become a Facebook user. Users can add friends and send them messages, and update their personal profiles to notify friends about themselves.Additionally, users can join networks organized by workplace, school, or college. Facebook was founded by Mark Zuckerberg with his college roommates and fellow computer science students Eduardo Saverin, Dustin Moskovitz and Chris Hughes. The website's membership was initially limited by the founders to Harvard students, but was expanded to other colleges in the Bostonarea, the Ivy League, and Stanford University. It later expanded further to include (potentially) any university student, then high school students, and, finally, to anyone aged 13 and over. The website currently has more than 400 million active users worldwide. The original concept for Facebook was borrowed from a product produced by Zuckerberg's prep school Phillips Exeter Academy which for decades published and distributed a printed manual of all students and faculty, unofficially called the "face book". Facebook has met with some controversy. It has been blocked intermittently in several countries including Syria, China,Vietnam,and Iran.It has also been banned at many places of work to discourage employees from wasting time using the service.

#2 squeaky

squeaky

• Pip
  • 30 Posts:

Posted 01 May 2010 - 12:26 PM

I no everything about facebook is fun ... It is counted as waste of time to some people,....and as for me i am 20 year old with a valid email address but yet am not on facebook but my friends uses it and from there i get to know every thing about them

#3 Waazna

Waazna

• Pip
  • 28 Posts:

Posted 25 June 2010 - 07:34 PM

Facebook is also a good marketing tool. All famous brand have Facebook business page.

#4 Sooshi

Sooshi

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 372 Posts:
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 25 June 2010 - 08:27 PM

Facebook is also a good marketing tool. All famous brand have Facebook business page.

That's true. Probably because news updates are easily accessible because most people have an account.

#5 Guest_talking2talking_*

Guest_talking2talking_*

Posted 01 August 2010 - 02:06 PM

That's true. Probably because news updates are easily accessible because most people have an account.

#6 djfritz

djfritz

• PipPip
  • 176 Posts:

Posted 11 February 2011 - 04:20 PM

Facebook is indeed one of the most effective marketing tool, infact I have encountered plenty micro task where they require me to share the link of their site to all my friends.

#7 apnamoney

apnamoney

• Pip
  • 45 Posts:

Posted 15 February 2011 - 09:37 AM

Facebook is one of the best marketing tools available on on internet as it contains huge number of members from all of the countries.

#8 philo

philo

• Pip
  • 2 Posts:

Posted 03 March 2011 - 08:01 AM

I use face book for bookmarking purpose because I have lot of friends there..Now some sites pay for bookmarking in face-book..

#9 Guest_bhardwajweb_*

Guest_bhardwajweb_*

Posted 01 August 2011 - 11:58 PM

facebook is good for a marketing.

#10 mobileuk

mobileuk

• Pip
  • 0 Posts:

Posted 05 August 2011 - 04:34 AM

In smo facebook is most important

#11 robort

robort

• Pip
  • 0 Posts:

Posted 31 August 2011 - 06:47 PM

Without Facebook SMO is nothing ... Most searching social site is Facebook

#12 esco198

esco198

• Pip
  • 0 Posts:

Posted 10 October 2011 - 05:47 PM

Absolutely right in today time without FB Smo is not possiable.

Edited by sinip, 11 October 2011 - 07:39 AM.
Advertising links removed.

#13 rani19

rani19

• Pip
  • 0 Posts:

Posted 31 October 2011 - 05:38 PM

With Out Facebook , No SMO

#14 marryj

marryj

• Pip
  • 12 Posts:

Posted 07 December 2013 - 10:12 AM

Facebook is an important in SMO...Without facebook SMO can't Possible.Facebook can generate leads for business & build relation indirectly to other peoples.

#15 FitLifeLine

FitLifeLine

• Pip
  • 0 Posts:

Posted 07 June 2014 - 09:23 AM

Facebook is a best platform to connect with family members, friends and relatives. Facebook is best way to promote your business also. You can get more popularity with this social bookmarking site. Amazing site for business. 

#16 fawzym

fawzym

• Pip
  • 0 Posts:

Posted 05 July 2014 - 03:23 AM

Facebook is the way to connect,have fun,play games and khnow all news.

#17 Zorasnest

Zorasnest

• Pip
  • 0 Posts:

Posted 23 August 2014 - 11:52 AM

Facebook is the multifunction plastform to make a business globally. You can connect with your family, friends and realtives. Facebook brought a big revolution in young generation. So You can promote your business on facebook. 

#18 Jumpingtargets12

Jumpingtargets12

• Pip
  • 0 Posts:

Posted 07 November 2014 - 01:19 PM

Facebook is a social media platform that would be connect with your family, friends and relatives also as well as you can adevrtise your business through facebook. It is very useful to gain more visitors and audiences. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

koddos.net
Hey.lt - Nemokamas lankytoju skaitliukas Increase Page Rank ScanVerify.com Trust Seal Website Security Test ???????@Mail.ru Google

04fac709f7845290839b3d09dd56a12f

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com